Tuesday, April 14, 2015

During my absence

I would like to start off with saying sorry for my absence. Before easter there was a lot to do in school an then during easter I was visiting my parents in an other town and wasn't responsible for the food we were eating. When I then returned home to my apartment I became ill.. However there is one thing that I have been enjoying a lot during these weeks off. and that is avocado on bread with different toppings!


These are some things you could use!

bread
avocado
tomato
egg
salt
lime juice


It's really simple you just boil the egg to your liking, slice some tomato and then mash the avocado. Put everything on a slice of bread and enjoy something really good!


During my leave I did this several times, and during easter when there was a lot of leftovers such as salmon and lamb and other good stuff I used those things as toppings. My favorite to have with the avocado is tomato since it complements the creamyness of the avocado. Except the examples below you can also add tuna, smoked salmon (instead of boiled). other types of yummy fish, shredded cooked chicken, ham or other kinds of meat. Different veggies are nice too, onion, shallots or other things alike! 






No comments:

Post a Comment